Claudia Cerna is an Executive Coach operating in Italy and Europe.
She works as an Executive Coach with CEOs, directors and management teams of Italian and international companies in the areas of
personal change and transformation, interpersonal capabilities and emotional intelligence, development of intentional leadership competencies and change management. Since 2006 she has coached hundreds of Executive and Leaders mainly in the financial and luxury industry.
She did her coaching training at Teleos Leadership Institute, based in Philadelphia (PA) and is currently qualified as a Professional Certified Coach by the International Coaching Federation (ICF). She has also studied emotional intelligence, resonant leadership, systemic constellations, mindfulness.
She has created a proven methodology to help leadership teams at C-suite level to be more effective to reach the organizational business goals.
Her energy, enthusiasm and professionalism create a safe environment in which Executives are free to experiment new behaviors and facilitated to change.
Claudia Cerna has worked for over 25 years in the corporate world, also she owns several certifications:
• TTI Success Insights – TTI Success Insights behaviour and motivation certification
• Hogan Assessments Inc. – Hogan Certification for Hogan assessment questionnaires
• IMD Business School, Lausanne, Switzerland – Leading Strategic Initiatives Program
• Oxford Leadership, Berlin, Germany – Self Managing Leadership Program
• Team coaching – Asterys Lab
• ICF Certification: PCC, Professional Certified Coach
• Teleos Leadership Institute, Philadelphia, USA: Emotional Intelligence Certification
Following are her most recent roles:
• UniCredit Group as Executive Development and Leadership Programs Leader
• Ermenegildo Zegna (luxury) as Leadership Development and Learning Manager