Impact: what, how and why
First learning journey dedicated to knowledge development, orientation and introduction to the impact culture. The course will expose the participant to impact economy, impact entrepreneurship, social impact and social innovation, deepening best practices and experiences of those who have undertaken a track oriented to the construction and promotion of impact culture in their organization, practice and transformative motivation.
For those who comprehend that a new world vision ought to be explored first in its diversity, richness and complexity: explore, in order to understand and learn new languages, tools and practices. For companies, public sector, third sector, financial institutions, investors, practitioners, students and researchers.
Aims and methods
The aim of the course is to offer widespread knowledge about the impact ecosystem: from the definitions of social entrepreneurship to the typical social innovator’s mindset. The teaching methods are manifold: lectures, group discussions, national and international case studies.
Contents in a nutshell
- Impact economy and social impact
- Impact ecosystem: public, private and social value creation
- Impact: culture and behavior
- Social entrepreneurship and social intrapreneurship
- Business models for social entreprise
- Innovation mindset
What will I learn and be able to do?
- Decoding the impact ecosystem: public, private and philanthropy
- Identifying the roots of a social problem and transform it into an impact opportunity
- Deciding the path to undertake in order to transform social issues into entrepreneurial opportunities
- Identifying and Applying the main patterns of innovative behavior