This is the space for individual and organizational transformation, where you will be exposed to disruptive impact experiences which will drive you to make your action tangible in the world and in society. The module is based on a «lead by examples» model: in every session a testimonial will bring her/his experience, and participants will work together to systemize learnings facilitated by our Faculty.
How it works
- 3 online sessions
- Final collaborative workshop + testimonials in one full day at the Campus.
For professionals who are interested in strengthening their own leadership to generate a positive social impact and create a new vision of the world.
For those who already are facing a challenge and want to learn new and disruptive Impact Leadership in Complexity
Goals and methods
The aim of this module is to offer participants a series of good practices and direct experiences of experts and entrepreneurs from different sectors, paired up with facilitation by top practitioners oriented to solve an impact challenge at stake. Learning methods are manifold: group discussions, national and international case studies, individual mentoring and customized follow-up, and co-design of solutions.
To learn about
- Impact leadership in Complexity
- Impact Narrative and Storytelling
- Collaborative strategic workshop based on impact leaders experiences coming from different sectors
Why attend to this course
- To analyze a personal challenge through theoretical, practical and top leaders lenses
- To develop soft skills for impact leadership
- To include impact in an effective leadership narrative