Second learning journey devoted to the knowledge of impact. The course will expose the participants to the main impact tools: business planning, Theory of Change, Social Impact Evaluation, design thinking, strategic foresight. Deepening on best practices and experiences on the use of impact tools both from a national and international perspective.
How it works
- Online: 4 days in Distance Learning (6 hours/day) (from 22 to 25 September 2020)
- Blended: 4 days in Distance Learning (6 hours/day) (from 22 to 25 September 2020) + 1 Face-to-Face meeting at Cottino Social Impact Campus (9 October 2020). The Faculty will be available at the Campus for participants who want to discuss and follow-up on specific individual or organizational projects.
For those who comprehend that a new world vision ought to be explored first in its diversity, richness and complexity: explore, in order to understand and learn new languages, tools and practices. For companies, public sector, third sector, financial institutions, investors, practitioners, students and researchers.
Aims and methods
The aim of the course is to offer widespread knowledge about the impact ecosystem: from the definitions of social entrepreneurship to the typical social innovator’s mindset. The teaching methods are manifold: lectures, group discussions, national and international case studies.
Contents in a nutshell
- The impact ecosystem
- Theory of Change (ToC)
- Social Impact Evaluation (SIE)
- Business planning
- Design thinking
- Strategic foresight
What will I learn and be able to do?
- Building an impact business plan
- Choosing the most suitable tool in order to develop and evaluate a social and entrepreneurial opportunity
- Designing an impact strategy on individual and organizational level