Purposes and legal basis for data treatment
1. La COTTINO SOCIAL IMPACT CAMPUS S.R.L. treats personal data for the following purposes: To allow the proper functioning of the Website www.cottinosocialimpactcampus.org (navigation data). In fact, during their normal operation, the IT systems and software procedures designed to keep the Website functioning properly treat some personal data whose transmission is necessary to satisfy standard web communication protocols. Delivery of the Website services requested by users is thus the legal basis for the treatment;
2. Subscription to the mailing list of COTTINO SOCIAL IMPACT CAMPUS S.R.L., to enable reception of information concerning Campus initiatives. The legal basis for this treatment is the consent of the interested party.
Categories of data treated
The treatment of your personal data by COTTINO SOCIAL IMPACT CAMPUS S.R.L. concerns:
1. E-mail address. You may submit this when asking for information or when you subscribe to the newsletter.
2. Navigation data. This category of data includes IP addresses and domain names of the computers or terminals utilized by users, the URI/URL addresses (Uniform Resource Identifier/Locator) of the resources requested, the time of the request and the method used to put the request to the server, the dimensions of the file obtained in reply, the numerical code indicating the status assigned to the reply (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relative to the operating system and the user’s IT environment. These data, which are necessary for the user’s interaction with the Website’s services, are also treated for the purpose of:
• collecting statistical information on the use of the services offered (pages most frequently visited, number of visitors per time bracket or day, geographical origin, etc.);
• controlling that the services offered are being delivered correctly.
We instead utilize:
1. technical session cookies (not stored) in a manner strictly limited to the requirements of a safe and efficient browsing of the Website. These cookies ensure normal browsing and use of the Website;
2. Technical “analytic” cookies, to collect information, in aggregate and anonymized form, on the user’s utilization of the Website. This information is treated for the purpose of improving the Website and making the content more attractive and interesting to users. Analytic cookies are transmitted by the Website or by third party domains.
The user’s prior consent is not necessary to install these cookies; in fact, the storage of session cookies in terminals or browsers is under the control of the user, who can block the installation of technical cookies. However, the absence of technical cookies can jeopardize the ability to access the Website, to utilize all or part of the same and to activate or de-activate certain functions.
Social buttons (plug-ins) refers to those “buttons” present on the Website www.cottinosocialimpactcampus.org that bear the icons of social networks (for example, Facebook and Twitter) and allow users who are browsing to “click” directly onto the social network. These plug-ins are programmed to not install any cookies on access to the page. The cookies are installed, if so decided by the social network, only when the user voluntarily makes use of the plug-in (if the user is browsing while logged in to the social network, s/he has already consented to the use of the cookies installed by the Website at the moment of his/her subscription to the social network). The collection and use of the data obtained through plug-ins are regulated by the privacy notifications issued by the respective social networks.
Transmission of personal data
Your personal data may be treated by physical or legal persons appointed by COTTINO SOCIAL IMPACT CAMPUS S.R.L. as Heads of Data Treatment. A detailed list of the Heads of Data Treatment and the parties to whom your personal data are transmitted is available at the offices of the Head of Data Treatment. You can request a copy of said list by sending an e-mail to the address indicated above.
Your personal data will not be transmitted to countries outside the EU and the European Economic Area (the so-called third countries).
Period of data retention
COTTINO SOCIAL IMPACT CAMPUS S.R.L. saves your personal data for the following periods of time:
• Browsing data are erased immediately after they are collected (except in the case of requests for verification of criminal acts from legal authorities);
• your e-mail address will be saved until you request to revoke your consent, a right that can be exercised at any time, as will be specified in every communication you are sent.
Rights of the interested party
As specified by arts.16, 17, 18 and 19 of EU Regulation 2016/679, you may at any exercise your rights by so notifying the Head of Data Treatment (at the address indicated above). Specifically,
you may request access to your data, and then request that they be corrected, updated, integrated, erased or limited, and you may register your objection to their treatment. You also have the right to lodge a claim or complaint with the Authority for the Protection of Personal Data, at http://www.garanteprivacy.it.